Thursday 28 May 2009

Keep 'em coming!

It seems that plenty of people are visiting here everyday now which is mighty fine. Some beautiful work is coming in from artists and illustrators which I am really grateful for. What I would also really like to see is more portraits from amateurs, kids or those of you who never draw at all. Every single portrait I receive will be uploaded. Share with us your vision of what the monster looks like, don't be scared to create something. Scare us with your creation instead.

3 comments:

  1. it didn't even occur to me to have my girls do a piece. they'd love to get in on this! i'll get right on that!

    i'd be happy to also mention this post in my next post! i like what you said, "don't be scared to create something. Scare us with your creation instead"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've told everyone I know regardless of whether they draw or not. Apparently, there's a knitted one in the pipeline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was so excited to see your blog mentioned on "A Skull a Day," which is very cool. This is great! I'm gonna hafta make you a frankenstein, Coop. i promise that this summer i'll send you one!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin