Saturday 27 June 2009

Gallery 54

"Frankie Frankenstein" by David Barneda, Sherman Oaks, USA
http://www.barneda.com/

David is a renowned children's book illustrator and has been kind enough to send me 100 copies of his portrait which have been professionally printed as trading cards. I am going to make these available to anybody that sends in a portrait.If you have submitted a portrait already and would like to receive a card please sent me a stamped addressed envelope and I will post one back. If you are submitting a portrait and would like one, please enclose a SASE with your entry. Unfortunately if you live outside Europe and would like one I must ask you to sent the addressed envelope with a dollar bill to cover postage costs.


2 comments:

  1. Nice. The stats are great. However, I am surprised by the absence of fire under weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture depicts an excellent colourful image that is very attractive and inspirious.

    justice

    Free Satelite Tv

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin